Serving with Precision and Passion!
A problem-solver by nature, Francis Cartwright's training and experience bring all the right things to the challenges and opportunities of buying and selling real estate. A veteran who proudly served our country in the U.S. Army, Francis has also worked with the U.S. Navy and corporations such as Boeing Aircraft and Airbus Industries, directing multimillion dollar software development projects and teams. Add his fluency in English and Spanish, and you have a professional who combines his extensive skills with precision and passion to achieve your real estate goals.
Francis' experience and resources include:
• Over 14 years in the avionic software development industry
• A tech-savvy, problem-solver responsible for over $14 million in annual budgets
• Lived in Yokosuka, Japan while delivering a Naval system
• Lived in Bremen, Germany, while developing a Naval system
• U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Augsburg, Germany
• While working with Airbus systems, had extensive experience in France
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
In-depth knowledge of residential sales and investing
• Experienced Realtor® and investor
• In-depth knowledge of North Texas market properties and sales trends
• Involved father and grandfather who understands the impact a move has on the entire household, and works to ease the stress